Spectra Nova JA 256 print head uses steel materials, long life, high precision, used stably with solvent-based ink, suitable for the production of high-speed mode
Used for VETUKNUR INFINITI FY-3360A/FY-3360/ FY-3360EC printer and so on
The Spectra Nova JA 256/80 AAA is a high performance, robust and reliable jetting assembly designed for a broad range of industrial and commercial printing applications such as wide format graphics, textiles, addressing and packaging at resolutions up to 450 dpi.
* 75 picoliter calibrated drop size
* 256 individually addressable, inline nozzles
* Excellent channel to channel uniformity
* Excellent jet straightness
* High frequency continuous operation
* Orientation independent
* Designed for long service life
* Operation up to 90oC [194oF]
* Permits high viscosity jetting fluids
* Compatible with aqueous liquids
* Dual ported for ease of flushing
* Optional temperature control
The Spectra® Nova JA 256/80 AAA is a high performance, robust and reliable jetting assembly designed for a broad range of industrial and commercial printing applications such as wide format graphics, textiles, addressing and packaging at resolutions up to 450 dpi.
The Nova JA 256/80 AAA is a compact ink jet jetting assembly designed specifically for applications using a variety of jetting fluids and requiring multiple printheads packed tightly together. Four electrically independent piezoelectric slices, each with 64 addressable channels, are combined to provide a total of 256 jets. The nozzles are arranged in a single line, at a 0.011 inch distance between nozzles.
The fluid interface and electrical connection are at the top of the jetting assembly. Several mounting configurations are possible. This arrangement permits extremely tight packing in the print process direction. The dual ported fluid interface facilitates flushing for quick change-overs and for displacing drying fluids with inert fluids during periods of non-use.
This jetting assembly contains serial-to-parallel converters for selecting which jets to fire; All jets can be fired simultaneously or individually. By using an optional Head Interface Board, image data can be daisy-chained into one serial stream to reduce the data interface hardware requirements. A high voltage fire pulse with controlled slew rates is used to actuate the pumping chambers within each channel.
Optional temperature control components are available for precise control of fluid viscosity. Optional deaeration hardware is also available.
1. The printhead is required to be installed by professional persons.
2. Due to the nature of printer parts and the many factors that go into installing them, we do not accept returns or give refunds on electronic or service parts. Once the package is delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to check the package for damage. If there is any visible damage on the package, please contact us: Sales@UDPrinter.com
3. Please seriously pay attention on information of printhead model while purchasing from us. Once received your item, please inspect if the printhead matches up with the model you required. If you have any problems, it is very important that contact us as soon as possible before installing it onto machine. Please be aware that we don't accept any return and refund once the printhead is installed on the machine.